ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EXHIBITORS
14 th International Congress of Radiation Research
August 28 – September 1, 2011
The Palace of Culture and Science
On behalf of the host organization, the Polish Radiation Research Society, and the Organizing Committee of the 14th International Congress of Radiation Research (ICRR’2011) we would like to invite your company to become an exhibitor at this important scientific event.
The ICCRs, held every four years in different locations around the globe, are the largest gatherings of radiation scientists in the world. The scientific agenda of these congresses covers all the major disciplines of radiation research, including physics, chemistry, biology, and medicine. Usually, associated with such congresses are conferences of radiation oncology focusing on advances in molecular imaging and therapeutics, particle and other types of radiation therapy, and combined modality approaches with chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
We expect that the ICRR’2011 will bring to Warsaw more than a thousand graduate students, scientists, clinicians, radiation protection officers and regulators from all over the world. Its scientific programme will be complemented with technical and trade exhibits whereupon the latest in technological advances in the above fields of research and therapy will be on display.
We would be very happy to welcome you as exhibitor during the ICRR’2011. Your participation will certainly be highlighted on the Congress website as well as in the printed materials and, depending on the amount granted, your company will gain the title of platinum, golden, silver, or bronze sponsor of the Congress.Yours faithfully, Prof. Marek K. Janiak, MD, PhD Chair, Organizing Committee
We would like to inform you, that the exhibition which is held during the 14 th International Congress of Radiation Research will take place in the Palace of Culture and Science.
I. General conditions of participation in the Exhibition:
1. Exhibitors will be officially registered upon receipt of properly completed and signed Registration Forms Ex-1 and Ex-2. Registration Form is an agreement with the Organizer - “CONGRESS-OR” Congress and Tourism Bureau on behalf of Polish Radiation Research Society.
Exhibitors acquire the right to participate in the exhibition after completing the Registration Forms and paying all necessary dues.
2. The Congress Organizer reserves the right to refuse the acceptance of an application without giving any reason.
3. Exhibitor looses his right to participate in the exhibition in case of:
- inappropriate application of regulation
- lack of payment in term
4. Assembling and disassembling of the exhibition:
Assembling of the exhibition begin 27.08.2011 at 8.00 a.m. (Saturday)
Disassembling of the exhibition 1.09.2011 at 8:00 p.m. (Thursday)
and have to be finished on 1.09.2011 at 11:00 p.m. (Thursday).
5. The deadline for the exhibitors registration and payment is 15th June 2011.
Confirmation and stand location will be send after receiving properly completed registration forms Ex-1 and Ex-2 and payment according to the order.
II. Prices and payment conditions:
1. Assessing of Participation and arrangements of stands depend on the Organizer. The stands will be arranged their entry sequence due for free places.
2. Below dues concern the period of assembling, duration and disassembling of the Exhibition.
1. Rental exhibitions area (per 1 square meter):
The cost of 1m2 exhibition area: 850,00 PLN net + 23% VAT
2. Rental exhibitions area with build (per 1 square meter):
The cost of 1m2 exhibition area with build: 1050,00 PLN net + 23% VAT
3. Each Exhibitor will receive 2 identity badges.
Each additional person has to pay 680,00 PLN + 23% VAT
Fee for the build-up area includes:
- Free access to the Congress for 2 persons (including: coffee breaks and lunches, conference bag, badges, programme and materials)
- Renting exhibition area
- Build- up area walls painted white
- Electric socket and 2 lights points together
- Front panel frieze with the name of the company (without logo)
- 2 chairs
- wastepaper basket
Standard build-up stand 6 m2 (2m x 3m)
The minimal stand area place is 6m2
There is possibility to rent any quantity exhibition area m2 or build-up stands
The resignation of any element of standard equipment will not decrease the price of 1m2 .
All prices quoted in the release are net prices, 23 % VAT tax should be added.
III. Optional furnishings:
Should you set the stand by your own, the exhibition participants is asked to provide by 15th of June 2011 to “CONGRESS-OR” Congress and Tourism Bureau overall architectural, electrical design and technical installation of the stand to get approval and acceptance. There must be granted permission for setting up. The exhibitor is responsible
for the term of assembling and disassembling for setting up of the stand and damages caused by the exhibitors during assembling, whole duration of exhibition and disassembling.
Stands arranged by “CONGRESS-OR” Congress and Tourism Bureau will be given to exhibitors and received back after Congress, in the presence of commission. “CONGRESS–OR” Congress and Tourism Bureau does not insure and is not responsible for exhibition’s property during Congress assembling and disassembling. Stand assembling can be started after fulfillment of the term of payment by the exhibitor.
In case of exhibitor’s absence on the stand up to 7:00 a.m. on 28th August 2011, “CONGRESS-OR” Congress and Tourism Bureau have right to rent allocated area to the other exhibitor. The Organizer is not obliged to refund the payment and to accept any exhibitor’s claims.
VI. GENERAL REGULATIONS
- The participants and exhibitors are obliged to follow the fire regulations and “Health and Safety” in the exhibition site.
- All things left by the exhibitioners during liquidation, without any notification, are regarded as lost property.
- Oral agreements, decisions between companies representations and “CONGRESS-OR” Congress and Tourism Bureau should be in written form.
- Exhibitor confirms the acceptance of the conditions of participation in the Exhibition by singing Registration Forms Ex-1 and Ex-2
VI.IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND TERMS
- Congress duration: 28th of August - 1st of September 2011
- 30th of July 2011 – deadline for exhibitors registration
- 27th of August 2011 at 8.00 a.m. (Saturday) – Assembling of Exhibiton
- 1st of September 2011 at 8:00 p.m. till 11.00 p.m. (Thursday) – Disassembling of Exhibition
All necessary information connected with ACCOMMODATION and TOURIST OFFER you can find on the web site.